Friday 14 September 2012

Oh deer me !

 It takes great skill and fieldcraft to get close to deer the stalkers tell you  I got this uncropped shot today with my bridge camera. Big waters was still home to Black necked grebe and 40+ Mute swans, Greylag Pink foot & Canada geese, Coot numbers up to 12 Pochard 20, & 2 Great crested grebe, 12+ Dabchicks. the woods held Willow tit 


The narrow clearing of reeds in front of the top hide was good for short glimpses of  4 Water rails 2 of them half grown, 1 an adult & the other an almost fully grown juv .
 Just in front of top hide BNG
This fawn was on the scrape

2 comments:

  1. Having read your pathetic appeals for people to read your blog i felt obliged to let you know that at least one person is reading it. I hope you don't think this means we are friends mind. I'm very fussy.
    If you improve your diction i'm sure will end up with a very average blog.
    Best of luck, i think you might need it.
    Oh, and welcome aboard the bloggers bandwagon !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not fussy at all but would not like you as a friend just yet, these things take time.

    ReplyDelete